The Value Management Engine turns customer value into a strategic asset while the ValueCloud® provides the repository and architecture to store and process important customer value data, translating it into valuable insights and ultimately assets that can be shared and leveraged across the enterprise by product managers, marketers, sales people, value engineers, professional services teams and customer success/renewal teams. DecisionLink’s ValueCloud® is an all-encompassing solution including the following applications:
Value Management Engine
Turns customer value, into a strategic asset.
Value Hypothesis Builder
A self-service tool that quickly helps salespeople create a customer value hypothesis via the knowledge they already possess to create compelling assets with no experts required.
Business Case Builder
Facilitates customer collaboration for taking the customer value hypothesis and turning it into a defendable, competitively differentiated business case.
Value Achievement Tracker
Tracks and helps to communicate the value your customers achieve reducing churn and discounting while securing cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
Case Study Builder
Develops powerful, definitive and meaningful customer value case study content.
The DecisionLink ValueCloud® Offers
- Full Responsiveness: Any connected device supported: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop, etc.
- Full Localization: Any language, currency, and number format both UI and Content/Assets.
- CRM Integration: Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Microsoft CRM Dynamics and more.
- SSO Integration: SAML 2.0, VMware Workspace One, Okta
- Data Integration: Universal Data Approach with standard integration to Dunn and Bradstreet.
- Logging & Reporting: Full analytics, logging and auditing for administrators and users.
- Dynamic Content Assets: Dynamically create fully branded MS Office or PDF assets.
- Sharing: Share solutions with partners. Share positions, props and realizations with customers.
- Cloning: Clone solutions, positions, props and realizations to support unlimited scenarios.
- Best Practice Libraries: Solution Models, Content/Assets, Templates, etc.
DecisionLink customers include many leading companies in the high tech, fin-tech, security , mar-tech and industrial automation spaces. DecisionLink’s customers include: Adobe, Caterpillar, CrowdStrike, DocuSign, Marketo and VMware.
Senior Director of Worldwide Sales, VMWare
Senior Director of Value Selling, ACI Worldwide
Director of Sales Operations, Amadeus