CrowdStrike Case Study
The rewards of highlighting customer value in a rapid growth business.
Value Realization Report: CrowdStrike
Total Value Realized: $189 Million
Revenue Influenced by Business Value Assessments (BVAs)
Security software, hardware, or processes have always been complicated to sell. It is difficult to convince people to spend precious budget dollars to forestall the potential of bad things happening. Investments in mitigating risk lack the immediately visible end-user impact of other IT expenditures. Add to that the fact that businesses today are inundated with security information and find it challenging to effectively differentiate between vendors, and many companies find themselves in a state of analysis paralysis that makes overcoming the security status quo challenging.
Since its inception, CrowdStrike has seen value as a guiding principle in its selling approach. DecisionLink’s Customer Value Management platform, ValueCloud®, was selected as an essential tool to help the sales team highlight value and rapidly grow the business.
Customer Value Management is the cornerstone of CrowdStrike’s engagement with our prospects and customers. We believe great customer engagements start with our ability to establish and communicate our value proposition, and ValueCloud has enabled us to do so at scale and has helped us to establish customers for life.
President, CEO and Co-Founder
- Industry: Cybersecurity
- Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Number of Employees: 3,394
- Annual Revenue: $874M
- Significant customer growth year over year
- From 2017 to Q4 FY21, subscription customers rose from 450 to 9,896, resulting in a CAGR of 117%
- Business value automation
- Makes sellers more Productive – and more successful
- Business value empowerment
- Positions CrowdStrike’s sales team as strategic, trusted advisors
- Business value realization
- Creates customers for life